THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Our Update!

Hey, it's Zoe...thought I give an update about us girls :)

First off, our friend Heidi is better. She had a bad reaction to her rabies booster which actually happens quite often Mom and Auntie Lisa have found out. Mom says she is going to speak with our doctor about our boosters and if we can be titer tested instead of vaccinated. I'm due for my rabies booster in August and I'm scared that there is a chance I could have the same reaction that Heidi had!

In other news, I've slimmed down to a nice 63lbs - yay!! I think my chubbiest was around 82, can you believe it?? Also, Ciara is now 64lbs and she used to weigh 97!!! Holy schmoley!

But, as skinny as Ciara is, she cannot get rid of a raging ear infection she has in both ears. The doctor has tried everything and Mom and Dad are diligent about cleaning/flushing out her ears but the gunk just won't leave. The next step is to see a dermatologist to see if Ciara is allergic to something that is causing the ear infections. She is NOT looking forward to that as she is sick and tired of people probing around in her ears :(

Our brother is going on a road trip to Arizona with Mom and Dad in a few weeks to compete in a Splash Dogs event. LUCKY!! But oh well, we girls get to spend time with Grandma - she spoils us rotten and we love it!! :)

Well, that's all I can think of for now - talk with you all later!

0 comments: